We did the Fethiye to Olympos blue cruise with Alaturka and I would do it again tomorrow.
We had the best crew, at first they looked young but don't let they fool you, they knew exactly what they were doing. Our captain, Mutlu was experienced and sweet. On the 2nd day we should of sailed around 5-6am but he saw the wind was creeping up and set sail at 4 as to not wake us up and get us to our next destination as smooth as possible.
Our cook, Aşkın did a wonderful job, keeping our bellies full of wonderful food and also keeping us all entertained.
Our crew member, Yaşar was quiet yet helpful. There was nothing too big of an ask for him, always smiling and working hard to help with the operations of the boat.
The boat was kept in great condition, we were a group of 4 and lucky to get the captains cabin which was a bit cooler; however we all slept up on deck each night under the stars which is an amazing experience.
Stops at Kas, Simena and St Nicholas Island were my personal favorite, these places are so beautiful and amazing to reach by sea.
THANKS SO MUCH THE BEST TIME MUTLU, AŞKIN AND YAŞAR
A few words for the office:
1. The guy who introduced us to the boat didn't know which staff was the captain let alone their names. This was embarrassing.
2. A girl onboard had serious allergies and the boat staff were not aware, lucky people on board could help translate more detailed English/Turkish
3. We set off with 2 boats, I think they could of been organise much better into singles, families and couples instead of mixing people.
4. We made a reservation for 2 twins and we were placed in a quad room. Wasn't a problem for us but as this could of been for many other people.
5. People also had paragliding reservations which the crew didn't know about meaning that our days route was all back to front and had limited time Butterfly Valley.
Having done this trip 3 times before with another company, this time I tried Alaturka. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. They are extremely professional with a lovely Australian girl who did the intro, telling us what to expect, what to do at each stop. She showed us to the boat, it was amazing. Clean and so well kept compared to the other companies, fantastic crew who could speak English. The food was delicious and the rooms immaculate. I can't recommend this company enough. Don't go anywhere else.
Great crew, great people, great experience. Unique! We loved it for four days of relaxation, food, drink, swimming and shore visits.
Just got off a fantastic 3 night trip! Had a great time, beautiful scenery, lovely people, great weather, fantastic crew and delicious food!! Had a great time, we slept on the deck every night as it was so warm and great to sleep under the stars! The cabins were so small and cramped, plus smelt of sewerage which was tad gross, so not sure what we would have done if it was raining! Couldn't fault the trip apart from one thing, tour says it is fethiye to Olympos but it finishes in Deme (I think!) approx 90 mins transfer away. So on the last day a lot of mucking around getting us all transferred on.